crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  5+ years as Tech
50836188

My epson 4880 print blurry images .How can I solve that problemJA:

Customer Question

my epson 4880 print blurry images .How can I solve that problem
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: May print has some shade
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing else. Print is little blury, not clear
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Load a few sheets of plain paper in the product.Press the home button, if necessary.Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Setup and press the OK button.Press the up or down arrow buttons to select Maintenance and press the OK button. You see this screen: Press the up or down arrow buttons to select Head Cleaning and press the OK button. You see this screen: Press the start button to begin the cleaning cycle.Caution:Never turn off the product during a cleaning cycle or you may damage it.The power light flashes throughout the cleaning cycle and stays on green when the cleaning cycle is finished. You see this screen: Select Nozzle Check and press the OK button to run a nozzle check to confirm that the print head is clean.Try printing a photo again