Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years

I have got a problem with my printer the code 3527 come up

Customer Question

I have got a problem with my printer the code 3527 come up it says the printer is jammed but there is nothing wrong with it
JA: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when I try to print anything it comes up saying printhead carriage jam
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.Let me know the results please