Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I did some cleanup on my MAC. Now neither my Canon MG6120

Customer Question

I did some cleanup on my MAC. Now neither my Canon MG6120 or Canon Pro 9000 Mk II will print. I give a command to each to print a test paged.
t
JA: Huh?
Customer: They both print test pages, but not photographs. I have reloaded canon drivers, but don't know what the problem is.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the Apple logo / menu at the top, then click on System Preferences. Then open Printers & Scanners (or Print and Fax)., then Ctrl + click (or right-click) in the printer list, then click on option Reset printing system... and confirm Yes., then click on the + (plus) button at bottom left, and add back your printers, then check printing. Is there any error or message when printing?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.