Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer
Experience:  HNC Computing; Large format and multifunction printer expert
30970729

I have a laserjet pro color 400 dw and i am trying to connect

Customer Question

i have a laserjet pro color 400 dw and i am trying to connect to a network cannot connect with wps and when i try to get the network config report printed i get a 49 error ode. turning off and then on does not solve the problem. has all new cartridges installed too. had same problem with old cartridges so i installed new from dealer
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: nop
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi there
Just checking in on your question as I haven't heard back from you. Please reply back and let me know if you still need assistance with this.