Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How do you remove a paper jam inside the printer?

Customer Question

how do you remove a paper jam inside the printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I prefer a visual guide, and this very short video does an excellent job of showing you how to remove paper inside the printer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNXj1Y1YBYM If that doesnt help you fix the issue or if you need further help, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.