Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

How do you remove a paper jam inside the printer?

Customer Question

how do you remove a paper jam inside the printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I prefer a visual guide, and this very short video does an excellent job of showing you how to remove paper inside the printer. If that doesnt help you fix the issue or if you need further help, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.