John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a mx922. Lately it does not want to copy. It will print

Customer Question

I have a mx922. Lately it does not want to copy. It will print just fine if the text is on the computer or if I scan a document. I have removed and reseated all the cartridges. The problem started after my wife did not insert a cartridge correctly and it jamed, so the carrige did not move to the left. Is my printer damadged?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 12 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Are you saying you can make a copy from the printer itself, but not from the computer? To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.