Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a brother 970MC fAX AND iM GETTING 2 LINES DOWN THE

Customer Question

I have a brother 970MC fAX AND iM GETTING 2 LINES DOWN THE center of everything can I clean or do something myself to fix this
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 7 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Use your FAX/MFC to make a copy. If the copy shows the same problem, the scanner area is dirty. Lift the front cover and check the document path. Clean the scanner’s white tape and the glass strip under the tape using isopropyl alcohol and a lint-free cloth. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N