John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

When ever I click on Lexmark printer home, dashboard error

Customer Question

When ever I click on Lexmark printer home, dashboard error has occurred comes up as a error message
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I was going to just click on Lexmark printer home and got the error message
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: It doesn't scan also and the Lexmark doesn't come up in the program either
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Windows 7
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Thank you. And when was the last time you remember that the Dashboard was working properly?