Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a Singerquantum xl6000 since I bought this machine I

Customer Question

I have a Singerquantum xl6000 since I bought this machine I spend more time fixing it that using t
It I send it to fix as soon guaranty is over back again now I have a problem with thread in the bottom of the fabric can u help me
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I hope I can help. Thread on the bottom of the fabric would be the bobbin thread.Often problems with the bottom thread imply the need for adjustment of the bottom thread tension. If the bottom thread is looping, then the bottom thread tension needs to be greater, most likely.Sometimes bottom thread problems can be caused by ill-fitting bobbins, also. So try a different bobbin and see if the problem varies some or even (hopefully) ceases. (If it's not one of the above problems, then please reply letting me know what the problem is. Thanks.)