Kamil Anwar, Technician
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.

I have recently got a new printer at work. When I receive

Customer Question

I have recently got a new printer at work. When I receive emails I am unable to print but if I do into documents and choose a doc, it will print. It seems I am missing a link between the emails and the printer. It is a HP 7610.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.That's a weird issue as we don't need to link the emails with the printer. When you open an email message, then click File, then click Print and select your printer, then click print again.If that does not work, let me know if you are using an app like Outlook, or if you are checking your emails from the web. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I understand how to normally send an email to the printer but this method does not seems to be working since I installed the new printer. It will print documents that have been saved but not any message received by email. There is not indication why it is not sending and am really needing my email to complete my work schedule for our employees.
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks