John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

John, when I try to set up my printer, an ARRIS/Motorola, after

Customer Question

John, when I try to set up my printer, an ARRIS/Motorola, after going to the wiFi Set-up it asks for a password ***** i can't get beyond this point.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.When it asks for the WEB security key, does it show an option to press the WPS pairing button from the Arris router? Not all printers show this option.It you don't have that option let's try to find your WEP password ***** to from your computer browser (Like Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome), so click here ===> and enter username admin and password ***** Then click Wireless on the Main menu Bar. Click Primary Network Settings. Check your password ***** to "Passphrase" Let me know if you found it or if you got stuck. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====