Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have an HP officejet pro 8600 printer. reason I

Customer Question

I have an HP officejet pro 8600 printer. for some reason I cannot change the size of a document I want to copy to "fit to page" Only setting that is allowed for resize setting is actual size
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 9 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Have you tried selecting Shrink to Fit option. Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N