Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

It's late so I will try this in the morning or before lunch. Have church in the m

Customer Question

Hi, it's late so I will try this in the morning or before lunch. Have church in the morning. So it will be after lunch maybe..
Will let you know.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Louie replied 7 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the device which has an issue. Additionally, what are the symptoms / faults observed on the device?As a preliminary try, please unplug and disconnect the unit for an extended period of time. This is to simulate a soft RESET.