John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I can print from my imac, but not on a probook PC I just reinstalled

Customer Question

I can print from my imac, but not on a probook PC I just reinstalled the driver so I don't know what is wrong. I've been using this printer on this computer for years
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have the printer connected to a laptop PC and it won't print. The printer will work from my imac, but not from this. I've already restarted the laptop and it still won't work
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question, can you tell me which version of Windows is installed in the Probook ?