VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.

Pearl I am donna I am getting hardware printing error 03130031-2F26

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I am donna I am getting hardware printing error 03130031-2F26 whats wrong?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: My plotter is IPF 760 Cannon
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I have been printing plans and it stopped and said hardware error 03130031-2F26 I turned it off 4 times and turned it back on and is still doing it
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. The issue here Madam is that there seems to be a blockage along the Path of the Print Head. Please see below: 03130031-2F26 error when they are having trouble moving the printhead along the carriage. So you will often find that this error is displayed if you have experienced some paper jams or there is some material blocking the printhead from moving. Now to fix the error. Simply unload the paper, check the Carriage and the Path the Print head sits along with the path of the Paper to make sure that it is all as normal. With the Printer off. Then turn it back on and the error should be fixed. Chime in and let me know of your results...