Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.

I have a canon p1 dh v but I have no manuel How do I get decimel

Customer Question

I have a canon p1 dh v but I have no manuel How do I get decimel to stay in place? How do I get a running sub total? Joe
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?
Customer: I don't know what the rm/cm does. What is the B-T do? I am in over my head. All help is appreciated. Joe
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Joe. It sounds like you need to have the floating decimal mode set, by pressing the DEC button until you get to the desired format.I've uploaded a copy of the manual for you here, which should help guide you through everything you need to do: free to get in touch if you have more specific questions though. If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan. Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,Nathan