John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epson S30360 and it prints fine first 30%

Customer Question

I have an Epson S30360 and it prints fine for the first 30% to 50% of the print and then it starts to pause between passes. Less than a second at first and then 10 to 15 seconds, then even longer if it is a large print. We print from Onyx and I loaded Onyx on a new computer and hooked up the printer using the USB connection and it still does it. So I believe that I've narrowed it down to the printer. Any ideas what to try next?
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your printer? Also does it get a lot of use?Thank youTech Michael