MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been fixing Printers and copiers for over 30 years.
11519491

We have an RX595 that we are not able to get the ink cartridges

Customer Question

We have an RX595 that we are not able to get the ink cartridges out of. At least one of them has run out but we cannot get the cartridge holder to the area of the printer that allows you to remove the cartridge.....it keeps running back to the right and just under the lip where it normally resides
Category: Printers
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Please visit this long link for the video on how to do this correctly. let me know if it goes well or if you have any problems.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech MichaelPlease visit:X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTU3NARncHJpZANQYWxGTG1YZlJqeXBwQVM2WjguNUlBBG5fcnNsdAMwBG5fc3VnZwMwBG9yaWdpbgNzZWFyY2gueWFob28uY29tBHBvcwMwBHBxc3RyAwRwcXN0cmwDBHFzdHJsAzQ1BHF1ZXJ5A1JYNTk1JTIwaG93JTIwdG8lMjByZXBsYWNlJTIwaW5rJTIwY2FydHJpZGdlcwR0X3N0bXADMTQ2MTQyMTcxNA