John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a canon series mx430 that is not printing. It just all

Customer Question

I have a canon series mx430 that is not printing. It just all of a sudden stopped woking. It says its off line but the internet service has been the same and has had no changes. can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact model of your Canon MX430 series printer, such as MX432, MX435, MX439, etc.?Did you get a new internet modem / router device recently?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB Cable? Or is the connection wireless? If it's wireless, on printer's screen, can you go to Setup -> Devices Settings -> LAN Settings -> Wireless LAN Setup, and connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name? Is there any error or message?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wireless lenova + wireless canon
Thank you. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,