John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I'm trying to send a fax and get error code 346. My Cox folks

Customer Question

I'm trying to send a fax and get error code 346. My Cox folks tell me that's an HP code. Can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Electronics Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi there
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm here waiting for your answer. I want to know how to fix this myself in case it happens again.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry I couldn't wait for you. I had something I had to take care of. Even tho the time of my question is 4:45, it was 6:45 am my time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have to leave my house for the day and cannot wait several hours sitting at my computer waiting for your response. I am not happy with this service. Please refund ANY AND ALL CHARGES YOU HAVE MADE TO MY ACCOUNT!!!