Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I am trying to connect a MP210 printer scanner to IMac 5.2

Customer Question

I am trying to connect a MP210 printer scanner to IMac 5.2 with 10.7.5 Software via a usb cable I have loaded various software but cannot see the printer on add printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. If the printer is not detecting by the computer, the issue is not with the driver, but with the USB cable. Please make sure that you have connected the cable properly to the computer and printer. If you have a different printer USB cable, try that and check if the computer detecting the printer. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N