John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I just set-up brand new Lenovo

Customer Question

I just set-up brand new Lenovo windows 10 all in one computer. can't get brother mfc 736ON to work
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I see that you have charged my credit card. I want my money back immediately
I'm sorry. Is there any issue. Your deposit is fully refundable if you are not satisfied at the end. I guarantee to fix this issue for you. Can I connect remotely to your computer, and fix this issue directly on your computer for you?Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no, I want my money immediately
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will call my bank and have them cancel this order. I need to talk to someone by phone call me on(###) ###-####now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry; I'm not sure what the issue is. You came here and asked me for helping with your printer, so I was just replying back to you. But no problem, we are cancelling this per your request. If you still need help with this issue or with any other computer issue, please come back any time as you wish. I do live online support; I can connect remotely to your computer and fix the issue directly for you; we guarantee our service. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
NO WAY YOU ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW DARE YOU CHARGE ME BEFORE YOU GIVE ME SERVICE. NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!JUST FIND A REAL JOB
I'm sorry; I'm not sure why you said that. We have to verify your payment / credit card is working first. And I also explained you previously that your deposit is fully refundable if you are not satisfied at the end. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS. THERE HAD BETTER NOT BE A CHARGE ON MY CREDT CARD OVR $5.00. YOU CHARLETON
We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/I'll have our customer service contact you. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
YOU BETTER. BBB IS NOT RELIABLE BECAUSE YOU PAY FOR MEMBERSHIP.
We've been fixing computers for thousands of customers around the world for more than a decade now. You can search for JustAnswer on the Internet to confirm. We guarantee our service, so you have nothing to worry about. Our customer service will contact you about the billing issue. Thank you.