Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.

Epsonwf2650/wf-2660 trying to inter password ***** WF interred

Customer Question

epsonwf2650/wf-2660 trying to inter password ***** WF interred password ***** unable to inter numbers needed How do I shift from letters to numbers on keypad??
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. To enter numbers or change the case of letters, press the Up or Down arrow button. Keep pressing a key you want until it shows the character you want, then press the right arrow button to select it.- Please click on the website below for video instructions: reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Also, if you need, here are the written instructions / illustrations:, but watching the video instructions is easier: Also, if you need, the printer's driver / software is at the Epson website below: you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,