Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a SureColor P600 printer and am trying to set up its

Customer Question

I have a SureColor P600 printer and am trying to set up its wireless connection. I get an error code on the printer: 011A. What now?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That does not necessarily mean anything wrong with the printer. More likely it means that a parameter in the setup was not correct and that the wireless connection failed. Printers of this sort with this sort of error showing, can be gotten to work eventually. Try doing the wireless setup over again, with careful attention to all details. (Ask me about any details you are not quite certain of, and I'll guide you.)