Ashik, Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Printers
16433418

I have a new XP-830 Epson printer and I need the size of the

Customer Question

I have a new XP-830 Epson printer and I need the size of the letter paper.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Are you printing from your computer or doing a copy from the machine itself ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
The size of Letter paper measures 8.5 by 11 inches (215.9 mm x 279.4 mm). If you are printing from computer, then you can change the paper size from your computer. Press Windows and R keys on your computer and this will bring Run. Type control printers and press enter. From the resulting window, right click on your printer and select Printer Preferences. This will bring the preferences window and you can change the paper size from there. (The above instructions are for Windows. Let me know if you are using a Mac). If you want to change the paper size when you do copy from the machine itself, then press the Copy button. This will bring several options. Scroll down and you can change the paper size settings. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.