John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I need help programing the computer to the canon MX492 pri

Customer Question

I need help programing the computer to the canon MX492 printer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you one a windows or mac computer? Which version? Are you connect the printer to the computer via a USB cable or wireless?And what is the error you get when you try to add the printer?Thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.Thanks,Richard