Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I can not get the ooma device to recognize my wifi

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Do you have the ooma wireless adapter as seen in this video? If so, please follow through the installation video and let me know exactly where you get stuck. Thank you, *****
Expert:  Dustin replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I never heard back from you since you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue? I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.