Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I can not get the ooma device to recognize my wifi

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Do you have the ooma wireless adapter as seen in this video? https://youtu.be/bjAExxrdAOc?t=4 If so, please follow through the installation video and let me know exactly where you get stuck. Thank you, *****
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I never heard back from you since you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue? I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.