Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware

PRINTER: WF-7610 ALL-IN-ONE When I try to print or copy a

Customer Question

When I try to print or copy a page, I get the "ERROR CODE:0x97. I can't find this code in the user's manual. What is wrong with my printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for using our service and sorry for the issue. Unfortunately, the error code you are getting is caused due to a dirty or defective printhead. The final solution for this problem is replacing the printhead from any repair shop but before that, follow the steps below at home and check the issue. If the problem persists then, the printhead is defective and you have to repair the printer. Remove all the cartridges from the printer then power off the printer. Clean the contacts on the cartridges and inside the printer with a cotton swab and IP alcohol. Reseat the cartridges and power on the printer.