John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm receiving a 1700-message on my MX350 printer, saying

Customer Question

Hello! I'm receiving a 1700-message on my MX350 printer, saying something about an ink collector being nearly full - what's my best course of action? :-)
Category: Printers
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
John, I was able to access your cpanel by going to www.nmsoaps/cpanel. It opened up to a browser window that asked me to login to the cpanel. I could not login of course, without the username and password. I have attached a screenshot of what I saw, saying Cpanel, and asking for the username and password. You should have received an email containing that information. If you'd like, I can offer a SECURE REMOTE CONNECTION, where I connect to your computer and work on this as you watch, bringing up the cpanel for you. We can chat as I work. I have offered this as a Premium Service. This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi! I responded that I'm 500 miles from my printer; therefore, cannot allow remote access.
I' ll get in touch when home. Thanks anyway!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Ok Nancy, Thank you for letting me know, I am sure that I can help you with the printer issue when you are back in front of it. I apologize for the original response, I accidentally typed a reply to John in your box. Have a great day and be safe in your travels!