Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

1. Print head is old. Need a new one. Ink cartridges don't

Customer Question

1. Print head is old. Need a new one. Ink cartridges don't want to stay clicked.
2. Just updated, want to enter the email and password. There is no choice for the USA in the setup forum.
3. When updating do I now have Wireless capability. Want to print from my cell phone
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. 1: this is an inkjet printer. Lexmark discontinued making them around 2013; parts may be hard to find. Searching for one, I find... eBay for about $30. This is not the only possible purchase or source, but I mention it because it has a picture: Does the picture match yours? 2: TryUSinstead. (What setup forum are you using, please? mention the page URL, please.) 3: Updating won't provide a wireless capability that isn't there, I'm sorry to have to report. Checking in the specifications, I don't see any sign whatever that this printer was designed with cell phone printing in mind. Neither Android OS nor Apple iOS are mentioned as relevant to its use.