Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable

The type font size on my laptop changed reason. When

Customer Question

The type font size on my laptop changed for no reason. When I print anything it prints out really small, not letter size. I can't figure out change the size.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That is most likely to be a change in the font settings for the printer's driver on your computer, if not a change in the printer itself. A common way to deal with this sort of problem is, to do an uninstall of the printer's drivers, then a restart of your computer after disconnecting your printer, then a reinstall of the printer's drivers after the computer is restarted and logged in again. To direct you exactly how to do that, I would have to know:- what version of Windows or MAC OS X is on your computer?and- whether your computer is hooked up to the printer through a USB cable, or connected through a wireless or wired networked connection ? Let me know, please. Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I cannot do this. Waste of my time and money.
I have to get a little information before I can advise you adequately. The cause of the font size change is as yet uncertain at this point, you see. If you would rather abandon the case, that's fine. Thank you for trying