John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

The alarm light on printer is on and I am not able to disengage

Customer Question

The alarm light on printer is on and I am not able to disengage it and cannot print any thing.HELP!!!!!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Diane.Can you tell me the make/model of the printer?Exactly which lights/indicators are you seeing on the printer, and what is the status of each (color, solid/flashing, pattern, etc)?Is there any specific error code/message displayed?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please cancel an refund American Express. The wait time far exceeded the 8minutes. Thank you
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.
HI Diane, I'm not sure where you saw anything about an 8 minute response time, there is no such guarantee. Anything you may see about response times is in relation to the number of questions answered across the site.I apologize for any delay, but we are all independent techs here, and typically questions are answered as they are received when sufficient information is available to provide an answer.If you wish to continue, please reply with the pertinent details to the situation.Otherwise you may cancel yourself from the help page.
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Do you still need help with this?