Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Ī took out two parts out of my printer because the paper kept

Customer Question

Ī took out two parts out of my printer because the paper kept getting jammed. Now I can't put them back correct to print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, can you view this video at around 58 seconds where it shows the inside of the machine. That may help you visually identify some of the parts locations.. Speaking of which, can you described the parts you removed that you cant install, and from what location in the machine you removed them from. Thank you, *****