John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

EPSON xp-320 i GET TO SCAN BUT CAN'T SELECT FULL AUTO MODE

Customer Question

ePSON xp-320
i GET TO SCAN BUT CAN'T SELECT FULL AUTO MODE AS THERE IS NOTHING IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER TO SELECT
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please fix my problem. Answer me by email.
I'm deaf and read you on a caption phone which is near but not next to the computer.Using windows 7 My son says I have a printer USB cable No changes to wireless settings or routers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I apologize for the delay in my response. Are you available now?, so that i can access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue. Thank you.S H E F I N