John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Workforce WF-7620 that when I turn it on - it goes

Customer Question

I have a Workforce WF-7620 that when I turn it on - it goes thru it's cycle then just turns off. Unplugged overnight and tried again - same thing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had a plugged nozzle on magenta - tried nozzle clean - didn't work - then cleaned with cleaner with cartridges out - got error 0x9d - unplugged - for over an hour - plugged in - finally worked - said not epson ink installed - do you still want to use - said yes - tried printing - computer said not epson ink want to proceed - said yes - printer turned off - tried turning on again and it goes thru normal start-up cycles and then just turns off
JA: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Printer Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: that's all i know
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. cleaned with cleaner with cartridges out - what cleaner did you use? how did you use it? and if liquid cleaner, did you give the printer time to dry off thoroughly before powering it On again? that can be vital to success at such operations. 'Time to dry off' would be measured in hours or days, not minutes, depending upon how much fluid was used and where.If enough time was not used for drying off, the printer may be damaged. said not epson ink installed - what ink was installed? The shutting down... I'm not certain how that happened until you tell me the above info, please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured it out - please cancel this - I will pay the $5 - but not $23
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I hope that the results are good. As a JustAnswer Expert I have no power over cancelling, nor charges nor payments.For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usThey will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.