John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I have a neat mobile scanner it's about three or more years

Customer Question

I have a neat mobile scanner it's about three or more years old, the problem I'm having with it just started, if I have multiple sheets to a receipt the black image that drops down to let you scan more sheets at a time will not appear, even after scanning one sheet it will not appear, why?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What you are describing thankfully, isnt a hardware issue. And this is something we can solve together. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.