John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a canon pixma mx 922 printer that I purchased

Customer Question

I have a canon pixma mx 922 printer that I purchased Saturday, May, 30th, 2015. The printer will not print and the support error code is 1008. The code is for an empty lower paper tray. The paper tray is full but the error code will not delete. I've taken the paper tray out and adjusted the paper guides and inserted the paper tray many times. Can a canon technician come to my home to fix the printer? The problem may be that the censer for the paper tray is defective and is not working. Maurice *********************************************
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. You bought this a few weeks correct?