Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Yes. I am having a problem with my Printer, Canyon mx512.

Customer Question

Yes. I am having a problem with my Printer, Canyon mx512. I have a paper jam which I have not had before. I cannot pull the paper out because there is no way to open the Printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To remove the paper jam, youll want to check every area shown in this document. Including the bottom area. If you encounter any issues, or still cant remove the jammed paper after following through that entire page, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.