Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Yes. I am having a problem with my Printer, Canyon mx512.

Customer Question

Yes. I am having a problem with my Printer, Canyon mx512. I have a paper jam which I have not had before. I cannot pull the paper out because there is no way to open the Printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 10 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To remove the paper jam, youll want to check every area shown in this document. Including the bottom area. https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART137528 If you encounter any issues, or still cant remove the jammed paper after following through that entire page, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.