John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Is this free?

Customer Question

hi is this free?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a printer that i'm trying to configure to be able to send scanned files by email it's a Brother printer and we use google apps
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your Brother printer?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Are you able to scan to files on your computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i don't need this anymore. can you please cancel this and refund my money?
Yes, this is being cancelled. If you still need help with this issue later or on, or if you need help with any other computer / electronics issue in the future, please come back any time; we guarantee our service. Thank you for replying back.