John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have HP Deskjet F4210 that I haven't used months. All

Customer Question

I have HP Deskjet F4210 that I haven't used for 5 months. All seems ok but it won't scan nor print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)I look forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
USB
Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Any additional fee?
Yes, there is the additional fee, but that will be the last charge. The extra fee is required because it will take more of my time to do the remote.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No thanks
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 47 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not now, out of time.
Okay. I will be here.