Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

I bought a Canon MX 532 on December 20th, 2015, with an extended

Customer Question

I bought a Canon MX 532 on December 20th, 2015, with an extended warranty. It's a printer, scanner, fax and copier. The MX 532 is written on the printer itself, but on the paper that came with it, it says MX530 series. It also shows that it should have a disk with it. But I didn't received one. I called "THE SOURCE" about returning it since it's only been 4 months, but they refused. Can you help me please. My e-mail is "*****@******.***" or if you deal more with gmail, I do have an e-mail with them. It's***@******.***. Please can you help me. Thank You.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 6 months ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. There is no need to worry about the model number. Canon make manuals only for the series and not for the exact model. Even if it says MX250 series, there is no need to worry. Even if you do not get a CD with the printer, you can download the drivers and software online. You can download the drivers from the link below. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N