John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I am Edie. My husband and I have been unable to get our new

Customer Question

I am Edie. My husband and I have been unable to get our new printer, Canon PIXMA MG3620 to connect to our wireless router and thus computer.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have spent hours following instructions that came with the printer and then looking on line for answers. Issues that have come up: printer cannot be found, no driver found, change security settings without telling us how to do that, active domain directory not available, printer is in error state. These are things we've spent hours trying to figure out.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks