Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

How do I scan from my Canon MF 210 printer so I can attach

Customer Question

How do I scan from my Canon MF 210 printer so I can attach to and e-mail and put it in a pdf on my desktop? Thanks
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If the printer you have is the MP210, then go tohttps://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mp-series/pixma-mp210 and get MP Navigator EX from the Software section of the downloads, after selecting your operating system version on your computer. That program will help you with scanning, scanning to email, and scanning to PDF. It's so easy to do with that program, that I don't think you will find any problem getting those tasks done.