Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have a paper jam. How do I get the printer opened up to remove

Customer Question

I have a paper jam. How do I get the printer opened up to remove the jammed paper?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I suggest running through this entire page to try and clear the jam, this page will show you what parts to remove and how to get to the jams.. I do suggest running methodically through the whole page, because sometimes you think a jam is only in one area, but its actually jammed in multiple areas,. If you have any further questions, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Hello again, I havent heard back from you since you viewed my reply. Did you still need help, or were you able to resolve the issue? Thank you, *****