Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience:  A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I need to talk to same answerer about tech solutions tts

Customer Question

I need to talk to same answerer about tech solutions tts 8000 paper shredder.
I just bought Staples model SPL-TXC 152A and it is terrible. I have a hard time getting paper into it unless papers are straightened up to fit tight slot and then push paper in a long way. Nothing like the TS8000. Do you know a current make shredder you can recommend?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I prefer shredders that have the auto start - stop feature and that can pull paper in, as well as reverse it if needed.. Also, you at least want a 6 sheet feed shredder or more, as the blades on them last a lot longer then single sheet shredders. Heres a low end example that has high reviews~ http://amzn.to/1V9pR6X And heres a higher end / business class shredder on sale at a great price, that also is universally loved and reviewed. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the higher end model?
What does connecting to my device mean? Can you get parts to fix ts 8000?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
My apologies for the delay.. please ignore the website offers for a remote connection, as theres no way I could connect to your shredder and fix it~ As far a sparts, I dont see any websites or retailers or parts stores that carry any parts for any of the TS models.. The higher end shredder I mentioned thats top rated and reviewed is the fellows 79ci http://amzn.to/1SiKwBY I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
I havent heard back from you in a few days.. Did you still need help with this issue? Thank you for your response! Dustin S.