Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers

Canon 922 all purpose printer. Got error code C000 and won't

Customer Question

Canon 922 all purpose printer. Got error code C000 and won't attempt to print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.I know this isn't going to be the answer you want to hear, and it’s certainly not what I want to tell you. However, I wish to be completely honest with you, so I feel obligated to not give you false hope.I am afraid to say, Error code C000 is a line feed error. It indicates an error in LF encoder signal. It is caused due to smearing or scratches on the LF / EJ slit film.LF / EJ slit film and the LF / EJ timing sensor unit needs to be replaced to get everything back to alright.
What is the age of your unit?