John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

I just want to copy a few pages that I would place in the printer.

Customer Question

I just want to copy a few pages that I would place in the printer. In the past, I did this by hitting scanner and then the color or black and white printer. Now, when I try to do that, the printer gives the message, "set the PC to start scanning. I have no idea what that means or why it is necessary to involve the computer simply to copy a page placed in the printer. What should I do?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.What is the operating system of your computer?for eg: windows/Mac
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Great!Would you like me to remote in your computer and work on this issue directly?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No. This is bullshit. I have a simple question, and all I get is sales pitches for crap I don't need. Either send me a direct simple answer or forget it.
There is no simple answer for this issue. I need to check what exactly the issue is by performing some test and then provide some solutions.I am sorry I wish I could give you a straight one line answer but that is not the case in every issue.