John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.

My Canon MX320 Printer is printing with a couple of white lines

Customer Question

My Canon MX320 Printer is printing with a couple of white lines through alternate lines of text. In color maps from Mapquest single white lines appear about 14" apart. I do not have an owners manual. This happens even with a new ink cartridge. Is there a way to clean the roller bars or is there another solution? Thanks for any help you can give me on this.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.This is a problem with the printer's printhead because a printhead is the part of the printer which writes on the paper by taking ink from the cartridges.As of first step we will try cleaning the printhead.What is the operating system of your computer?for eg: windows/Mac