John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have 2 Pixma MG 6320 printers. They are BOTH producing "scratchy"

Customer Question

I have 2 Pixma MG 6320 printers. They are BOTH producing "scratchy" black and white text documents. One printer is connected to an old desktop machine running windows Vista and the other is connected to a relatively new laptop running Win 10. I have tried loading new drivers on both machines but the problem persists. It would seem that I must be loading the wrong drivers because the chances that both machines would start exhibiting the same problem simultaneously seems unlikely. The only difference between the two is that one is over a year older than the other.
I think I am asking for help in downloading the correct drivers unless you have other suggestions which I would be glad to try.
Thanks
Jack Mercer ***@******.***
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’mNathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Jack. If you make a photocopy, directly from the glass (test in both black and color modes), how do those come out?