John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My mg7520 printer will not print! I send print to printer wirelessly

Customer Question

My mg7520 printer will not print! I send print to printer wirelessly and it just shows Asian language icons in printer window
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. For the moment, lets forget the computer and trying to print. If you unplug the machine and plug it in and turn it back on.. Are the menus in another language?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.